Surround Yourself With Innovation.
Our space on the 10th and 11th floors of One Memorial Drive was built with the environment in mind. 100% recyclable sheet rock, acoustic ceiling tiles, sensors that shut off bathroom faucets when not in use and greenscape are just some of the features that make our Cambridge campus a workplace you can feel good about.
Materials & Resources
- 75% of construction waste diverted from landfills and recycled.
- Salvaged doors, locker bins, tables and vintage stools used to minimize resource use.
- Open offices use less construction materials and create a flexible workspace.
Energy & Water Efficiency
- High efficiency mechanical and lighting systems reduce energy consumption.
- Microsoft network users can view energy consumption and savings data.
- Plans to purchase green power for 50% of electrical needs for the first 2 years of occupancy
Indoor Air Quality
- Low volatile organic compounds materials (including paint and carpet) maintain indoor air quality and occupant comfort.
- Non ozone-depleting refrigerants (HCFCs) used in cooling systems.
- "Green wall" in main gathering area filters air and creates a connection to the natural world.
- Green housekeeping strategies implemented, including use of low toxicity cleaning products.
Strategies & Benefits
- Bicycle storage and showers/locker rooms available to facilitate bike commuting.
- Open floor plan across two floors creates a user-friendly environment and stimulates interaction between employees.
- 100% of employees to have daylight at their workstations as well as views to the outside.
- High performance buildings result in reduced operating costs, higher productivity and reduced absenteeism.
- 34% of regularly occupied floor space has a direct line of sight to greenscape.